Natural Assets has vast experience in a range of facilitation. From inter-sectoral collaborations, to governance committees and multi-disciplinary social care workers managing complex client issues, we can help meet your facilitation needs.
In our workshops, you will learn the strategic theories and practice of facilitating groups, including:
- Setting the scene – environment, house-keeping, cultural protocols, intention, and outcomes
- Rules of engagement – establishing a group contract for safe and authentic talk
- Timeliness in managing meeting agendas – prioritising and achieving the desired outcomes
- Reflective listening and other tools to encourage authentic dialogue
- The fundamentals of strengths and solution based facilitation
- Emotional Intelligence in the facilitation of Group Dynamics – tapping in to your own and others’ interpersonal process recall
- Managing Dangerous Dynamics in complex social scenarios.
- Developing cohesive teams through building strengths-based collaboration
- Establishing where to next on the journey
Each identified module within the programme can be developed into an Accelerator Session via individual coaching or facilitated workshop to increase focus and results.
Whether you want to develop your own facilitation skills, want to get teams working more collaboratively, or want to ‘train the trainers’ in your organisation, our bespoke courses can meet your needs.
Facilitation is all about harnessing and improving the efficiency of team work by creating a culture of individuals who listen to one another and allow each team member to contribute by utilising their unique strengths.
By the end of the training, we will arm you with the knowledge and understanding required to bring about shifts in thinking, unite and build consensus, and foster action that leads to results.
Available as a half ($320) or full day workshop ($600) for between 5-8 participants wanting to develop their facilitation skills.
This hands-on workshop is suitable for anyone running groups, workshops, committees or governance boards.
Specialised family driven facilitation training is offered to anyone wanting to move from MDTs to family driven collaborative case management.